- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Nusa Dua weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Nusa Dua, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nusa Dua in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Nusa Dua in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nusa Dua in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nusa Dua in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nusa Dua in July?
The average sea temperature around Nusa Dua in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Nusa Dua in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Nusa Dua in July and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nusa Dua in July 2020. Select a month to view Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:34||18:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:35||18:15|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:34||18:17|
- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.