- Find cheap flights to Guadeloupe with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Basse-Terre weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 386386 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in July 2020. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:39||18:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:44||18:42|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:48||18:38|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.