- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Kololi weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kololi, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kololi sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kololi in July 2020. Select a month to view Kololi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:44||19:38|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:48||19:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:52||19:35|
- Find low prices on flights to the Gambia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.