- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Port Hardy weather in July 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Port Hardy, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port Hardy in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Port Hardy in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port Hardy in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port Hardy in July - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port Hardy in July?
The average sea temperature around Port Hardy in July is 12°C.
Does it rain in Port Hardy in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Port Hardy in July and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Port Hardy sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Hardy in July 2020. Select a month to view Port Hardy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:22||21:46|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:36||21:35|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:56||21:15|
- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in British Columbia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.