- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Sofia weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sofia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Sofia in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sofia in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sofia in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sofia in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Sofia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sofia in July 2020. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:53||21:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:03||21:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:18||20:48|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Bulgaria with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's hot in Bulgaria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.