- Check recommended holidays & tours to Bulgaria
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Sofia weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sofia weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sofia in July is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 60mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sofia in July 2020. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:53||21:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:03||21:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:18||20:48|
- Book ski holidays to Bulgaria with Neilson
- Ski resorts include Bansko & Borovets
- Prices start from just £394 per person
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's hot in Bulgaria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details