- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Curitiba weather in July 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Curitiba in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Curitiba in July and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curitiba in July 2020. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:04||17:39|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:02||17:45|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:55||17:52|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.