- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Heathrow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £378 including taxes/charges
Weipa weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Weipa, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Weipa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Weipa in July 2020. Select a month to view Weipa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:55||18:18|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:55||18:22|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:52||18:26|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.