- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Mount Isa weather in July 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Mount Isa, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mount Isa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mount Isa in July 2020. Select a month to view Mount Isa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:19||18:13|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:18||18:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:13||18:24|
- Check the best fares on flights to Australia
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to between major cities inc. Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.