- Save on holidays to Australasia with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Queensland
- Filter offers by price, star rating, board basis & more
Tamworth weather in July 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Tamworth, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tamworth in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Tamworth in July, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tamworth in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tamworth in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tamworth in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Tamworth in July and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Tamworth sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tamworth in July 2020. Select a month to view Tamworth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:55||17:05|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:53||17:12|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:44||17:21|
- Book flights to worldwide destinations with Cathay Pacific
- Check the lowest fares on flights departing from the UK
- Alternatively search for specific a route & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.