- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Broken Hill weather in July 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Broken Hill, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Broken Hill weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Broken Hill in July is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 19mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Broken Hill sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Broken Hill in July 2020. Select a month to view Broken Hill sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:05||17:11|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:02||17:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:54||17:28|
- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Heathrow
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £378 including taxes/charges
Discover more about New South Wales
Popular New South Wales destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details