- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Yamagata weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Japan
The May weather guide for Yamagata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yamagata in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Yamagata in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yamagata in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yamagata in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yamagata in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Yamagata in May and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yamagata in May 2021. Select a month to view Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||04:42||18:30|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:27||18:43|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:18||18:55|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.