- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Yamagata weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 167167 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Yamagata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yamagata in July 2020. Select a month to view Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:19||19:06|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:28||19:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:40||18:49|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.