- Save up to 20% on car hire for summer 2020
- Book rentals in UK, France, Germany, Benelux & Spain
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Yamagata weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 167167 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Yamagata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yamagata in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Yamagata in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yamagata in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yamagata in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yamagata in July?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Yamagata in July and the average monthly rainfall is 167mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Yamagata in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Yamagata is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yamagata in July 2020. Select a month to view Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:19||19:06|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:28||19:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:40||18:49|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.