- Save on flights to Tokyo, Japan
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £469 return
Yamagata weather in April 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Yamagata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yamagata weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yamagata in April is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 46% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 86mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yamagata in April 2020. Select a month to view Yamagata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:24||18:02|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:03||18:15|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:43||18:29|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details