- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Wakkanai weather in June 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Wakkanai, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wakkanai sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wakkanai in June 2020. Select a month to view Wakkanai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||03:48||19:14|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||03:44||19:23|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||03:48||19:25|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Japan
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.