- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in Asia
- Book hotel stays in Thailand, Malaysia, Singamore & more
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Tottori weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tottori, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tottori sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tottori in April 2020. Select a month to view Tottori sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:50||18:25|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:31||18:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:13||18:49|
- Browse Japan escorted tours with TUI
- Book holidays to JA
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.