- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Okayama weather in March 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Okayama, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Okayama weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Okayama in March is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 76mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Okayama sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Okayama in March 2020. Select a month to view Okayama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:33||18:00|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:14||18:13|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:53||18:25|
- Find cheap flights to Japan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Japan
More Japan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details