- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Niigata weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The March weather guide for Niigata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Niigata in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Niigata in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Niigata in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Niigata in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Niigata in March?
The average sea temperature around Niigata in March is 9°C.
Does it rain in Niigata in March?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Niigata in March and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Niigata sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Niigata in March 2022. Select a month to view Niigata sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:16||17:37|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:54||17:51|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:31||18:05|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.