- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Niigata weather in March 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Niigata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Niigata weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Niigata in March is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 25 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Niigata in March is 9°C (48°F).
Niigata sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niigata in March 2020. Select a month to view Niigata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:15||17:37|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:54||17:52|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:31||18:06|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Japan
- Destinations include Tokyo
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Japan
More Japan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details