- Save £50 per person on holidays to Japan
- Visit Mount Fuji, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Kyoto & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Niigata weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 181181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The July weather guide for Niigata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Niigata in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Niigata in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Niigata in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Niigata in July - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Niigata in July?
The average sea temperature around Niigata in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Niigata in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Niigata in July and the average monthly rainfall is 181mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Niigata in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Niigata is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Niigata sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Niigata in July 2021. Select a month to view Niigata sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:25||19:10|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||04:34||19:05|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||04:46||18:54|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.