- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Niigata weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The August weather guide for Niigata, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Niigata in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Niigata in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Niigata in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Niigata in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Niigata in August?
The average sea temperature around Niigata in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Niigata in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Niigata in August and the average monthly rainfall is 135mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Niigata in August?
On average 1.6 days in August in Niigata are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Niigata sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Niigata in August 2022. Select a month to view Niigata sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||04:47||18:53|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||04:59||18:36|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:12||18:15|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.