- Browse the low fares on flights to Tokyo, Japan
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £599
Naha weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 268268 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Naha, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Naha sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naha in August 2020. Select a month to view Naha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:55||19:16|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:02||19:05|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:09||18:50|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Japan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.