- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Japan
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Nagoya weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The May weather guide for Nagoya, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nagoya in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Nagoya in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nagoya in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nagoya in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nagoya in May?
The average sea temperature around Nagoya in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Nagoya in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Nagoya in May and the average monthly rainfall is 170mm.
Nagoya sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nagoya in May 2021. Select a month to view Nagoya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:02||18:38|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||04:48||18:50|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:40||19:01|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.