- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Nagoya weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Nagoya, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nagoya weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nagoya in April is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 161mm (6.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nagoya in April is 16°C (61°F).
Nagoya sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nagoya in April 2020. Select a month to view Nagoya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:39||18:14|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:20||18:25|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:02||18:37|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.