- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in Asia
- Book hotel stays in Thailand, Malaysia, Singamore & more
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Nagasaki weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 214214 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The May weather guide for Nagasaki, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nagasaki in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Nagasaki in May, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nagasaki in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nagasaki in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nagasaki in May?
The average sea temperature around Nagasaki in May is 19°C.
Does it rain in Nagasaki in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Nagasaki in May and the average monthly rainfall is 214mm.
Nagasaki sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nagasaki in May 2021. Select a month to view Nagasaki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:34||19:02|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:21||19:13|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:14||19:23|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.