- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Miyazaki weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Miyazaki, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Miyazaki in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Miyazaki in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Miyazaki in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Miyazaki in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Miyazaki in November?
The average sea temperature around Miyazaki in November is 23°C.
Does it rain in Miyazaki in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Miyazaki in November and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Miyazaki sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Miyazaki in November 2020. Select a month to view Miyazaki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:31||17:25|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:43||17:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:56||17:10|
- Find cheap flights to Japan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.