- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Miyazaki weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 245245 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The April weather guide for Miyazaki, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Miyazaki in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Miyazaki in April, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Miyazaki in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Miyazaki in April - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Miyazaki in April?
The average sea temperature around Miyazaki in April is 19°C.
Does it rain in Miyazaki in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Miyazaki in April and the average monthly rainfall is 245mm.
Miyazaki sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Miyazaki in April 2021. Select a month to view Miyazaki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:03||18:34|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:46||18:43|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:30||18:54|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.