- Book tours & holidays to Japan with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £727 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Kusatsu weather in March 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Kusatsu, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kusatsu weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kusatsu in March is a cold 4°C (39°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -7°C (19°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 68mm (2.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kusatsu sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kusatsu in March 2020. Select a month to view Kusatsu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:16||17:40|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:55||17:54|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:33||18:07|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Japan
More Japan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details