- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Japan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Kusatsu weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 204204 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Kusatsu, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kusatsu in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Kusatsu in July, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kusatsu in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kusatsu in July - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kusatsu in July?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Kusatsu in July and the average monthly rainfall is 204mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Kusatsu in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Kusatsu is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Kusatsu sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kusatsu in July 2020. Select a month to view Kusatsu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:31||19:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:40||19:04|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:51||18:53|
- Save 10% on early bookings for summer & later
- Must book before 5th April 2020
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.