- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Kumamoto weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Kumamoto, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Japan
How warm is it in Kumamoto in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Kumamoto in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kumamoto in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kumamoto in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kumamoto in March?
The average sea temperature around Kumamoto in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kumamoto in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Kumamoto in March and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Kumamoto sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kumamoto in March 2021. Select a month to view Kumamoto sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:45||18:14|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:26||18:26|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:07||18:36|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.