- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Kumamoto weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Kumamoto, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Japan
How warm is it in Kumamoto in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Kumamoto in January, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kumamoto in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kumamoto in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kumamoto in January?
The average sea temperature around Kumamoto in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kumamoto in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Kumamoto in January and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Kumamoto sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kumamoto in January 2021. Select a month to view Kumamoto sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:20||17:22|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:20||17:34|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:13||17:49|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.