- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Koya weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 211211 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Koya, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Koya sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Koya in August 2020. Select a month to view Koya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:09||18:59|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:20||18:44|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:30||18:25|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Japan
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.