- Book escorted tours to Japan with TUI
- Visit Tokyo, Kyoto & more + experience the bullet train
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
Koya weather in April 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 191191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Koya, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI Tour deal finder
How warm is it in Koya in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Koya in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Koya in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Koya in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Koya in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Koya in April and the average monthly rainfall is 191mm.
Koya sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Koya in April 2020. Select a month to view Koya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:45||18:19|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:27||18:29|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:09||18:41|
- Save up to 60% on attractions & activities in Japan
- Book theme parks, shows, tours & experiences
- Including Universal Studios, Kansai Pass & more
Activity deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.