- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Kochi weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Kochi, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Japan
How warm is it in Kochi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Kochi in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kochi in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kochi in February - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kochi in February?
The average sea temperature around Kochi in February is 17°C.
Does it rain in Kochi in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Kochi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Kochi sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kochi in February 2021. Select a month to view Kochi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:02||17:37|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:51||17:49|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:36||18:01|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.