- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Kochi weather in February 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Kochi, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kochi sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kochi in February 2020. Select a month to view Kochi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:03||17:36|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:51||17:49|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:36||18:02|
- Browse Japan escorted tours with TUI
- Book holidays to JA
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.