- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kochi weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 245245 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Kochi, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kochi weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kochi in April is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 245mm (9.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kochi in April is 18°C (64°F).
Kochi sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kochi in April 2020. Select a month to view Kochi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:54||18:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:36||18:37|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:18||18:48|
- Book tours & holidays to Japan with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £727 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.