- Find cheap flights to Japan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Kamaishi weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Kamaishi, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kamaishi in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Kamaishi in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kamaishi in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kamaishi in November - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kamaishi in November?
The average sea temperature around Kamaishi in November is 16°C.
Does it rain in Kamaishi in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Kamaishi in November and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Kamaishi sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kamaishi in November 2020. Select a month to view Kamaishi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:00||16:31|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:16||16:18|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:32||16:10|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.