- Browse the top holiday offers to Japan
- Destinations include Tokyo
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Kagoshima weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 255255 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Kagoshima, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kagoshima sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kagoshima in May 2020. Select a month to view Kagoshima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:33||18:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:21||19:08|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:14||19:17|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.