- Save up to 60% on attractions & activities in Japan
- Book theme parks, shows, tours & experiences
- Including Universal Studios, Kansai Pass & more
Hiraizumi weather in November 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Hiraizumi, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Activity deal finder
How warm is it in Hiraizumi in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Hiraizumi in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hiraizumi in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hiraizumi in November - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hiraizumi in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Hiraizumi in November and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Hiraizumi sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hiraizumi in November 2020. Select a month to view Hiraizumi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:03||16:35|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:18||16:22|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:34||16:14|
- Book escorted tours to Japan with TUI
- Visit Tokyo, Kyoto & more + experience the bullet train
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
TUI Tour deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.