- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Hagi weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Hagi, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Japan
How warm is it in Hagi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Hagi in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hagi in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hagi in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hagi in March?
The average sea temperature around Hagi in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Hagi in March?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Hagi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Hagi sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hagi in March 2021. Select a month to view Hagi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:44||18:10|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:24||18:23|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:03||18:34|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.