- Save on flights to Tokyo, Japan
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £469 return
Asahikawa weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Asahikawa, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Asahikawa weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Asahikawa in April is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 56mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Asahikawa sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Asahikawa in April 2020. Select a month to view Asahikawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:12||17:57|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||04:48||18:14|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:24||18:32|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Japan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details