- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Aomori weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Aomori, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Aomori weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Aomori in April is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 77mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Aomori in April is -1°C (30°F).
Aomori sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aomori in April 2020. Select a month to view Aomori sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:21||18:02|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||04:58||18:16|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:37||18:32|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Japan
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details