- Find cheap flights to Japan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Akita weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Akita, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Akita sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Akita in August 2020. Select a month to view Akita sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:39||18:53|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||04:53||18:34|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:07||18:12|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Japan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.