- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Aizu-Wakamatsu weather in October 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Aizu-Wakamatsu weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Aizu-Wakamatsu in October is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 103mm (4.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Aizu-Wakamatsu sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aizu-Wakamatsu in October 2019. Select a month to view Aizu-Wakamatsu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||05:35||17:25|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:49||17:03|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:03||16:44|
- Find cheap flights to Japan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.