- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Aizu-Wakamatsu weather in March 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Aizu-Wakamatsu weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Aizu-Wakamatsu in March is a cold 6°C (43°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -3°C (27°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 72mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 24 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Aizu-Wakamatsu sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aizu-Wakamatsu in March 2020. Select a month to view Aizu-Wakamatsu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:12||17:34|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:50||17:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:27||18:02|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Japan
- Destinations include Tokyo
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Discover more about Japan
More Japan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details