- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Morocco
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £249 per person
Tangier weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Tangier, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tangier in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Tangier in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tangier in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tangier in January - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tangier in January?
The average sea temperature around Tangier in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Tangier in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Tangier in January and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Tangier sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tangier in January 2021. Select a month to view Tangier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:33||18:21|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:32||18:34|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:24||18:50|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where's hot in Morocco in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.