- Book online & save 12% on holidays to India
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Kanha weather in January 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The January weather guide for Kanha, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kanha weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kanha in January is a warm 26°C (79°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 21mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kanha sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kanha in January 2020. Select a month to view Kanha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:47||17:35|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:49||17:45|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:47||17:55|
- Save on last minute solo holiday offers with Just You
- Browse top deals departing in the next few months
- Book holidays to Italy, Croatia, Spain & further afield
Discover more about India
Popular India destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details