- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Basse-Terre weather in January 2021
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Basse-Terre in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in January - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in January?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in January?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in January and the average monthly rainfall is 213mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in January 2021. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:35||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:38||17:56|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:37||18:04|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.