- Check low fares on flights to Gambia from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Kotu Beach weather in January 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Kotu Beach, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kotu Beach sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kotu Beach in January 2020. Select a month to view Kotu Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:30||18:51|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:34||18:59|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:34||19:07|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.