- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Cayman Islands weather in January 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the Cayman Islands in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in George Town, Cayman Islands in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in the Cayman Islands in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town, Cayman Islands in January - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around the Cayman Islands in January?
The average sea temperature around George Town, Cayman Islands in January is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in the Cayman Islands in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in George Town, Cayman Islands in January and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Cayman Islands sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayman Islands in January 2020. Select a month to view Cayman Islands sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Cayman Islands sunrise & sunset times shown below are for George Town.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:59||17:59|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:02||18:08|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:00||18:18|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Cayman Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cayman Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.