- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Longreach weather in January 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Longreach, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Longreach sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Longreach in January 2020. Select a month to view Longreach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:39||19:13|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:50||19:15|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:01||19:12|
- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
- Sign up to the newsletter & get exclusive deals & promotions
- Book holidays & tours to Europe, the America, Asia & more
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.