- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Coffs Harbour weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 217217 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Coffs Harbour, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Coffs Harbour in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Coffs Harbour in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Coffs Harbour in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Coffs Harbour in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Coffs Harbour in January?
The average sea temperature around Coffs Harbour in January is 25°C.
Does it rain in Coffs Harbour in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Coffs Harbour in January and the average monthly rainfall is 217mm.
Coffs Harbour sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Coffs Harbour in January 2021. Select a month to view Coffs Harbour sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:49||19:53|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:01||19:53|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:14||19:47|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.