- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Reykjavik weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Iceland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 2121 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Reykjavik, Iceland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Iceland
How warm is it in Reykjavik in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Reykjavik in June, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Reykjavik in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Reykjavik in June - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Reykjavik in June?
The average sea temperature around Reykjavik in June is 9°C.
Does it rain in Reykjavik in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Reykjavik in June and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Reykjavik sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Reykjavik in June 2021. Select a month to view Reykjavik sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||03:22||23:31|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||02:57||24:00|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||03:05||23:57|
- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Reykjavik
Where is warm in Iceland in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iceland in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.